29. Hong, Liu , Jinghong Jiang, Zhijuan Duan, Shijun Xu, Fujian Huang*, and Fan Xia, Recent Advance in Light-controlled CRISPR Technology, Chemical Journal of Chinese Universitys-Chinese, 2021, 42, 3321-3333.
28. Mengxi Chen, Ruilin Duan, Shijun Xu, Zhijuan Duan, Quan Yuan, Fan Xia, and Fujian Huang*, Photoactivated DNA Walker Based on DNA Nanoflares for Signal-Amplified MicroRNA Imaging in Single Living Cells, Analytical Chemistry, 2021, 93, 16264–16272.
27. Zhijuan Duan, Liuxi Tan, Ruilin Duan, Mengxi Chen, Fan Xia, Fujian Huang*, Photoactivated Biosensing Process for Dictated ATP Detection in Single Living Cells, Analytical Chemistry, 2021,
26. Fujian Huang*, Mengxi Chen, Zhixin Zhou, Ruilin Duan, Fan Xia*, Itamar Willner*, Spatiotemporal patterning of photoresponsive DNA-based hydrogels to tune local cell responses, Nature Communications, 2021, 12, 2364.
25. Meihua Lin, Xiaoqing Yi, Hao Wan, Jian Zhang, Fujian Huang*, and Fan Xia, Photoresponsive Electrochemical DNA Biosensors Achieving Various Dynamic Ranges by Using Only-One Capture Probe, Analytical Chemistry, 2020, 92, 9963-9970.
24. Fujian Huang#,*, Ruilin Duan#, Zhixin Zhou, Margarita Vázquez-González, Fan Xia* and Itamar Willner*, Near-infrared light-activated membrane fusion for cancer cell therapeutic applications, Chemical Science, 2020, 11, 5592–5600.
23. Ruilin Duan, Tao Li, Zhijuan Duan, Fujian Huang*, and Fan Xia, Near-Infrared Light Activated Nucleic Acid Cascade Recycling Amplification for Spatiotemporally Controllable Signal Amplified mRNA Imaging, Analytical Chemistry, 2020, 92, 5846-5854.
22. Tao Li, Ruilin Duan, Zhijuan Duan, Fujian Huang*, and Fan Xia, Fluorescence Signal Amplification Strategies Based on DNA Nanotechnology for miRNA Detection, Chemical Research in Chinese Universities, 2020, 36, 194–202.
21. Cong Zhu, Jinfeng Yang, Jing Zheng*, Shiya Chen, Fujian Huang*, and Ronghua Yang, Triplex-Functionalized DNA Tetrahedral Nanoprobe for Imaging of Intracellular pH and Tumor-Related Messenger RNA, Analytical Chemistry, 2019, 91, 15599–15607.
20. Fujian Huang, Yan Chen, Yongqian Wang, and Fan Xia*, Tunable superamphiphobic surfaces: a platform for naked-eye ATP detection, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2019, 411, 4721–4727.
19. Fujian Huang; Juan Zhang; Tao Li; Ruilin Duan; Fan Xia*; Itamar Willner*,Two-photon Lithographic Patterning of DNA-Coated Single Microparticle Surfaces, Nano Letters, 2019, 19, 618–625.
18. Fujian Huang; Meihua Lin; Ruilin Duan; Xiaoding Lou; Fan Xia*; Itamar Willner*, Photoactivated Specific mRNA Detection in Single Living Cells by Coupling “Signal-on” Fluorescence and “Signal-off” Electrochemical Signals, Nano Letters, 2018, 18, 5116–5123.
17. Bei Wang, Xiaojing Wang, Bing Wei, Fujian Huang*, Dongbao Yao, Haojun Liang*; DNA photonic nanowires with tunable FRET signals on the basis of toehold-mediated DNA strand displacement reactions, Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 2981–2985.
16. Fujian Huang#, Wei-Ching Liao#, Yang Sung Sohn, Rachel Nechushtai, Chun-Hua Lu, Itamar Willner*, Light-Responsive and pH-Responsive DNA Microcapsules for Controlled Release of Loads, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2016, 138, 8936–8945.
15. Fujian Huang, Xiang Zhou, Dongbao Yao, Shiyan Xiao, Haojun Liang*, DNA Polymer Brush Patterning through Photocontrollable Surface‐Initiated DNA Hybridization Chain Reaction, Small, 2015, 11, 5800–5806.
14. Fujian Huang, Huaguo Xu, Weihong Tan*, Haojun Liang*, Multicolor and erasable DNA photolithography, ACS nano, 2014, 8, 6849–6855.
13. Fujian Huang, Pingping Xu, Haojun Liang*; Using dual-polarization interferometry to study surface-initiated DNA hybridization chain reactions in real time. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014, 51, 317–323.
12. Fujian Huang, Mingxu You, Tao Chen, Guizhi Zhu, Haojun Liang*, Weihong Tan*; "Self-assembled hybrid nanoparticles for targeted co-delivery of two drugs into cancer cells. Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 3103–3105.
12. Huaguo Xu, Wei Deng, Fujian Huang*, Shiyan Xiao, Gang Liu, Haojun Liang*; Enhanced DNA toehold exchange reaction on a chip surface to discriminate single-base changes. Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 14171–14174.
11. Huaguo Xu, Fujian Huang*, Haojun Liang*; Adsorption of Polyethylenimine and Its Interaction with a Genomic DNA on Silicon Oxynitride Surface Characterized by Dual Polarization Interferometry. RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 44700–44705.
10. Fujian Huang, Mingxu You, Da Han, Xiangling Xiong, Haojun Liang*, Weihong Tan*; DNA branch migration reactions through photocontrollable toehold formation. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2013, 135, 7967–7973.
9. Fujian Huang, Haojun Liang; Adsorption Behaviors of DNA/Cation Complexes on Amino and Silica Chip Surfaces: A Dual Polarization Interferometry Study. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2013, 5, 5025–5033.
8. Xuehong Min, Mengshi Zhang, Fujian Huang, Xiaoding Lou*, and Fan Xia; Live Cell MicroRNA Imaging Using Exonuclease III-Aided Recycling Amplification Based on Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8, 8998–9003.
7. Yuan Zhuang, Fujian Huang, Qi Xu, Mengshi Zhang, Xiaoding Lou*, and Fan Xia; Facile, Fast-Responsive, and Photostable Imaging of Telomerase Activity in Living Cells with a Fluorescence Turn-On Manner. Analytical Chemistry, 2016, 88, 3289–3294.
6. Dongbao Yao, Tingjie Song, Xianbao Sun, Shiyan Xiao*, Fujian Huang, and Haojun Liang*; "Integrating DNA-Strand-Displacement Circuitry with Self-Assembly of Spherical Nucleic Acids". Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2015, 137, 14107–14113.
5. Dongbao Yao, Tingjie Song, Bin Zheng, Shiyan Xiao, Fujian Huang and Haojun Liang*; "The combination of gold nanorods and nanoparticles with DNA nanodevices for logic gates construction". Nanotechnology, 2015, 26, 425601.
4. Dongbao Yao, Bei Wang, Shiyan Xiao*, Tingjie Song, Fujian Huang, and Haojun Liang*; "What Controls the “Off/On Switch” in the Toehold-Mediated Strand Displacement Reaction on DNA Conjugated Gold Nanoparticles?" Langmuir, 2015, 31, 7055–7061.
3. Jing Jin, Fujian Huang, Yu Hu, Wei Jiang, Xiangling Ji, Haojun Liang, Jinghua Yin; “Immobilizing PEO–PPO–PEO triblock copolymers on hydrophobic surfaces and its effect on protein and platelet: A combined study using QCM-D and DPI”. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2014, 123, 892–899.
2. Tingjie Song, Shiyan Xiao, Dongbao Yao, Fujian Huang, Maobin Hu, Haojun Liang*; “An Efficient DNA‐Fueled Molecular Machine for the Discrimination of Single‐Base Changes”. Advanced Materials, 2014, 26, 6181–6185.
1. Pingping Xu, Fujian Huang, Haojun Liang*; “Real-time study of a DNA strand displacement reaction using dual polarization interferometry”. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2013, 41, 505–510.