The Last Update Time:..
Current position: 英文主页 > Scientific Research
-  Xia Bin. Phase Equilibrium Modeling of Retrograded Eclogite at the Kekesu Valley, Eastern Segment of SW Tianshan Orogen and Tectonic Implications .Journal of Earth Science ,7 :1-14
-  Xia Bin. Phase Equilibrium Modeling of MT–UHP Eclogite: a Case Study of Coesite Eclogite at Yangkou Bay, Sulu Belt, Eastern China. .Journal of Petrology .2018 ,59 (7) :1253-1280
-  7) Shen Tingting, Hermann J？rg, Zhang Lifei*, Lü Zeng, Padrón-Navarta José Alberto, Xia Bin and Bader Thomas, 2015. UHP Metamorphism Documented in Ti-chondrodite- and Ti-clinohumite-bearing Serpentinized Ultramafic Rocks from Chinese Southwestern Tianshan. Journal of Petrology, 56(7): 1425 -1458.
-  6）Xia Bin, Zhang Lifei* and Bader Thomas, 2014. Zircon U-Pb ages and Hf isotopic analyses of migmatite from the 'paired metamorphic belt' in Chinese SW Tianshan: Constraints on partial melting associated with orogeny. Lithos, 192-195: 158-179.
-  5）Xia Bin, Zhang Lifei* and Xia Yang, 2014. Petrology and phase equilibrium of newly found eclogites from Kekesu Valley in eastern part of southwest Tianshan HP-UHP metamorphic belt, China, and its tectonic significance. Science China Earth Sciences, 57(1): 117-131.
Copyright © China University of Geosciences, Wuhan