My research interests mainly focus on the mechanisms of climate change and global carbon cycle, the Geological Time-Scale calibration. These are widely related to the biological, geochemical and climate evolution of Mesozoic and Cenozoic geological records. Trying to identify the mechanisms responsible for driving long- and short-term changes in global climate and unravel the history of the climate system using the simulation model and statistical techniques.
Global Change，Carbon Cycle
1. 2018-2021, National Science Fund of China "Cyclostratigraphy study of the Middle Triassic from South China" RMB 0.74 million yuan
2. 2016-2019, Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Yound Scholars of Hubei Province of China "Global change and its regional response in the middle Yangtze River" RMB 0.2 million yuan
3. 2014-2016, National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars "Astrnonmical cycles and Deep time global change" RMB 1 million yuan
4. 2013-2014,Scientific and technological cooperation projects of PetroChina: "The cyclostratigraphy study of Triassic in Sichuan Basin and Ordos Basin" RMB 0.2 million yuan
5. 2012-2014, Program for New Century Excellent 390 Talents in University (NCET-11-0723), "Astrnonmical forcing and Global climate change" RMB 0.5 million yuan
6. 2011-2014, Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, (007-G1323521118) "An astronomical calibrated the geological time scale" RMB 0.5 million yuan
1997. 9 -2002. 6 Ph.D. Mineral Resource Perspecting and Exploration, June 2002, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China.
1993. 9 -1997. 6 B.S. Petroleum Geology, June 1997, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China.
Oct. 2012 – Present Professor, Fauculty of Earth Sciences, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China
Jul. 2011–Sep. 2012 Professor, Fauculty of Earth Resources, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China
Oct. 2008–Jul. 2011 Research Fellow, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Sep. 2007–Sep. 2008 Research Associate, Department of Geological Sciences, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
Apr. 2005–Oct. 2006 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
Jun. 2004 -Jul. 2004 Visiting Scientist, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) Petroleum (CPR), Australia
Mar. 2003–Aug. 2007 Assistant Research Scientist, Key Laboratory of Marginal Sea Geology, South China Sea Institute of Oceanography, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China