The Last Update Time : ..
Mingkui Wu is currently a Associate Professor at School of Geography and Information Engineering, the China University of Geosciences (Wuhan). He obtained his B.Sc., Master and Ph.D. degrees in Geodesy and Surveying Engineering at the School of Geodesy and Geomatics, Wuhan University in 2010, 2012, and 2017, respectively. His main research interests include precise positioning using multi-frequency, multi-GNSS signals and its applications.
(1) Mingkui Wu, Yan He, Hao Wu, Wanke Liu. Multi-dimensional particle filter-based estimation of phase line biases for single-differenced ambiguity resolution in GNSS-based attitude determination. Measurement Science and Technology, 2023, 34 (2023):025026. https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6501/aca16e.
(2) Mingkui Wu, Jiahang Li, Shuai Luo, Wanke Liu. Attitude Determination with GPS L1/Galileo E1 Observations from Common-Clock Receiver: A Comparison of Four Different Models. Remote Sensing, 2022, 14(21):5438. https://doi.org/10.3390/rs14215438.
(3) Mingkui Wu, Yan He, Shuai Luo, Wanke Liu. Particle filter-based real-time phase line bias estimation for GNSS-based attitude determination with common-clock receivers. Advances in Space Research, 2023, 71(3): 1682-1699. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2022.09.062.
(5) Mingkui Wu, Shuai Luo, Wang Wang, Wanke Liu. Performance Assessment of BDS-2/BDS-3/GPS/Galileo Attitude Determination Based on the Single-Differenced Model with Common-Clock Receivers. Remote Sensing, 2021, 13(23):4845. https://doi.org/10.3390/rs13234845.
(6) Wanke Liu, Mingkui Wu, Xiaohong Zhang*, Wang wang, Wei Ke, Zhiqin Zhu. Sing-epoch RTK performance assessment of tightly combined BDS-2 and newly complete BDS-3. Satellite Navigation, 2021, (6)2. DOI: 10.1186/s43020-021-00038-y.
(7) Mingkui Wu, Wanke Liu*, Wang wang, Xiaohong Zhang. Differential Inter-System Biases Estimation and Initial Assessment of Instantaneous Tightly Combined RTK with BDS-3, GPS, and Galileo. Remote sensing, 2019, 11(12), 1430. DOI: 10.3390/rs11121430.
(8) Mingkui Wu, Xiaohong Zhang, Wanke Liu*, Renpan Wu, Renlan Zhang, Yuan Le, Yuexia Wu. Influencing factors of GNSS differential inter-system bias and performance assessment of tightly combined GPS, Galileo, and QZSS relative positioning for short baseline. Journal of Navigation, 2019, 72(4): 965-986. DOI: 10.1017/S0373463318001017.
(9) Mingkui Wu, Wanke Liu*, Renpan Wu, Xiaohong Zhang. Tightly combined GPS/Galileo RTK for short and long baselines: model and performance analysis. Advances in Space Research, 2019, 63(7): 2003-2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.asr.2018.12.008.
(10) Mingkui Wu, Xiaohong Zhang, Wanke Liu*, Shaojie Ni, Shun Yu. Tightly combined BeiDou B2 and Galileo E5b signals for precise relative positioning. Journal of Navigation, 2017, 70(6): 1253-1266. DOI: 10.1017/S0373463317000273.
(11) Xiaohong Zhang, Mingkui Wu, Wanke Liu*, Xingxing Li, Shun Yu, Cuixian Lu, Jens Wickert. Initial assessment of the COMPASS/BeiDou-3: New-generation navigation signals. Journal of Geodesy. 2017, 91(10):1225-1240. DOI: 10.1007/s00190-017-1020-3.
(12) Xiaohong Zhang, Mingkui Wu, Wanke Liu*. Receiver Time Misalignment Correction for GPS-based Attitude Determination. Journal of Navigation, 2015, 68(4):1-19. DOI: 10.1017/S0373463315000053.
(13) Wanke Liu, Xueyuan Jin, Mingkui Wu*, Jie Hu, Yun Wu. A new real-time cycle slip detection and repair method under high ionospheric activity for a triple-frequency GPS/BDS receiver. Sensors, 2018, 18(2):427-447. DOI: 10.3390/s18020427.
(14) Shaoshi Wu, Xiubin Zhao, Liang Zhang*, Chunlei Pang, Mingkui Wu. Improving reliability and efficiency of RTK ambiguity resolution with reference antenna array: BDS+ GPS analysis and test. Journal of Geodesy, 2019, 93(9):1297-1311. DOI: 10.1007/s00190-019-01246-w.
(15) Yi Dong, Liang Zhang, Dingjie Wang, Qingsong Li, Jie Wu, Mingkui Wu. Low-latency, high-rate, high-precision relative positioning with moving base in real time. GPS Solutions, 2020, 24(2):1-13. DOI: 10.1007/s10291-020-0969-1.
(16) Xiaohong Zhang, Xin Li, Cuixian Lu*, Mingkui Wu, Lin Pan. A comprehensive analysis of satellite-induced code bias for BDS-3 satellites and signals. Advances in Space Research, 2019, 63(9):2822-2835. DOI: 10.1016/j.asr.2017.11.031.
Wuhan University  Surveying and Mapping Engineering  Postgraduate (Doctoral)  Doctoral Degree in Engineering
Wuhan University  Surveying and Mapping Engineering  Postgraduate (Master's Degree)  Master's Degree in Engineering
Wuhan University  Surveying and Mapping Engineering  Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree)  Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) School of Geography and Information Engineering Associate Professor in office
China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) School of Geography and Information Engineering None Lecturer in office