I received the Ph.D. degree from the department of computer school, wuhan university, China, in 2015. I am currently a lecturer with the Faculty of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences, China. Since 2017, I have been serving as a senior member of the China Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (CSIAM) and a committee member of the geometric design & computing of CSIAM. My research areas include computer graphics, computer-aided design, computer vision, image and video processing. I have conducted a considerable amount of research in digital geometric processing, computational photography, and I have published more than 20 papers in journals and conferences.
Dr. Zhang's Website | GitHub | Team Website
· The 5th Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR 2019), Workshop on Multi-Sensor for Action and Gesture Recognition (MAGR), Auckland, New Zealand. Call for papers
· Long Tian, Dejun Zhang*, Zhigang Tu, and Junsong Yuan. Unsupervised Learning of Optical Flow With CNN-based Non-Local Filtering. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), April 2019.
· Linchao He, Zhigang Tu*, Dejun Zhang, and Junsong Yuan. Learning Motion Representation for Real-Time Spatio-Temporal Action Localization. Submitted to ICCV, March 2019.
· Yujing Chen, Zhigang Tu*, Dejun Zhang, Ruizhi Chen, and Junsong Yuan. SO-HandNet: Self-Organizing Network for 3D Hand Pose Estimation with Semi-supervised Learning. Submitted to ICCV, March 2019.
Publications [Google Scholar Page]
· Dejun Zhang*, Mingbo Hong, Lu Zou, Fei Han, Fazhi He, Zhigang Tu, Yafeng Ren. Attention Pooling-based Bidirectional GRU Model for Sentimental Classification, International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, 2019. (SCI, IF=2.153) [paper] [code]
· Dejun Zhang*, Zhao Zhang, Lu Zou, Zhuyang Xie, Fazhi He, Yiqi Wu, Zhigang Tu, Part-based Visual Tracking with Spatially Regularized Correlation Filters, The Visual Computer, 2019, doi: 10.1007/s00371-019-01634-5. (SCI, IF=1.415, CCF C) [paper] [code]
· Dejun Zhang*, Lu Zou, Yilin Chen, Fazhi He, Efficient and Accurate Hausdorff Distance Computation based on Diffusion Search, IEEE Access, 2018, 6:1350-1361. (SCI, IF=4.098) [paper] [code]
· Dejun Zhang, Fazhi He*, Soonhung Han, Lu Zou, Yiqi Wu, Yilin Chen, An Efficient Approach to Directly Compute The Exact Hausdorff Distance for 3D Point Sets, Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering, 2017, 24(3): 261-277. (SCI, IF=5.264) [paper] [code]
· Dejun Zhang, Fazhi He*, Soonhung Han, Xiaoxia Li, Quantitative Optimization of Interoperability During Feature-based Data Exchange, Integrated Computer Aided Engineering, 2015, 23(1): 31-50. (SCI, IF=4.981) [paper] [code]
· Zhigang Tu, Hongyan Li*, Dejun Zhang, Justin Dauwels, Baoxin Li, Junsong Yuan, Action-Stage Emphasized Spatio-Temporal VLAD for Video Action Recognition, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2019, 28(6): 2799-2812. (SCI, IF=5.071, CCF B) [paper] [code]
· Zhigang Tu*, Wei Xie, Dejun Zhang, Ronald Poppe, Remco C Veltkamp, Baoxin Li, Junsong Yuan, A survey of variational and CNN-based optical flow techniques, Signal Processing: Image Communication, 2019, 72: 9-24. (SCI, IF=2.073, CCF C) [paper] [code]
· Yiqi Wu, Fazhi He*, Dejun Zhang, Xiaoxia Li, Service-oriented Feature-based Data Exchange for Cloud-based Design and Manufacturing, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2018, 11(2): 341-353. (SCI, IF=4.418, CCF B) [paper] [code]
· Dejun Zhang, Fazhi He*, Yiqi Wu, Xiantao Cai, Xiaoxia Li, Product Data Exchange of Complex Shape Based on Parametric Curve, Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE 18th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, IEEE, 2014: 423-428. (EI, CCF C) [paper] [code]
· Long Tian, Dejun Zhang*, Fei Han, Mingbo Hong, Xiang Huang, Yilin Chen, Yiqi Wu, Context-Aware Network Embedding via Variation Autoencoders for Link Prediction, International Conference of Pioneering Computer Scientists, Engineers and Educators, Springer, Singapore, 2018: 322-331 (EI) [paper] [code]
· Linchao He, Dejun Zhang*, Long Tian, Visual-Based Character Embedding via Principal Component Analysis, International Conference of Pioneering Computer Scientists, Engineers and Educators. Springer, Singapore, 2018: 212-224. (EI) [paper] [code]
· Lu Zou, Dejun Zhang*, Fazhi He, A Fast and Secure Transmission Method Based on Optocoupler for Mobile Storage, International Conference of Pioneering Computer Scientists, Engineers and Educators. Springer, Singapore, 2017: 251-261. (EI) [paper] [code]
· Jan.2018~Dec.2020,“The Study of The Similarity Measurement Theory and Optimization Method for Agricultural Machinery Model Based on Octree and Z-order Curve”, Sponsored by National Science Foundation (No. 61702350), PI
· Sep.2017~Sep.2018,“Teaching Research and Reform of Android-Based Embedded System Development”, Sponsored by Google Inc. PI
· July.2017~June.2019,“Application Research of Internet of Things Technology in Laboratory Management”, Sponsored by Sichuan Province University Laboratory Work Research Association. (No. SCSYS2017015), PI
· May.2016~May.2018,“Research on Video Retrieval System Based on Deep Learning”, Sponsored by Wuhan Fangcun Technology Co., Ltd. PI
· 2017, “System and method for data exchange of heterogeneous CAD model based on genetic algorithm”, Patent No. ZL201410071752.7
· 2016, “One-way U disk file transfer device Based on Optocoupler”, Patent No. ZL201310423666.3
· The Principle of Operating System (Undergraduate course)
Slides: [chapter I] [chapter II] [chapter III] [chapter V] [chapter IV]
Supplement: [Linux Programming] [Process Programming] [Signal Programming]
Code: [Process] [Signal]
· Mobile computing (Undergraduate course)